Time & Location
About The Event
*Tuesdays are for women only. All other days are open to all genders
Zumba is a "young" discipline, started in the 90s in Colombia with the famous founder Beto! The class involves dancing and aerobic movements, but also mixes fitness exercises to spice it up! Music is energetic and reflects different styles like salsa, merengue, reggaeton, cumbia, etc.
The class is 50 minutes to 1 hour long and here is what we will do:
- warm up
- songs and more songs
- dance with hint of fitness workout
- smile, sing, scream, and jump!!!
- cool down
- final abs session (optional if you want to stay!)
- total body stretching
HERE IS WHAT TO BRING:
- your sexy body
- your best sportive outfit (colors and fashion styles are more than welcome)
- a fancy towel
- a fancy bottle with a healthy drink inside (bring beer or wine ONLY if you are ready to share with everyone). Water is also okay… ;-)
- - training beautiful/sexy/fancy/colorful SHOES (no flat shoes like Converse please)
This class is for:
- people who need to bring some positiveness to their day
- people who are positive and energetic and want to pass their vibes to others
Minimum Donation: NT$300
*In our attempt to be inclusive to all, we make our events suggested donations - allowing people from all economic backgrounds to attend. Your donation helps fund our programs and further serve the community.
Chiara is from Italy but Latin blood flows in her veins! Ever since childhood, she has been involved in sports and decided early on to share her love for fitness with others. Some of the disciplines she does on a weekly basis are: running, cycling, bodyweight workout, swimming, and weights. 7 years ago, she discovered the magic world of Zumba and practiced it in Italy with the well-known instructor Gianluca Ingargiola, and finally got her Zumba License in Taiwan (Taichung) in 2013. She speaks English, Chinese and Spanish, so communication should not be a problem Chiara believes that the purpose of dancing and exercising is to feel happy! People and movement bring energy to our lives and so LET’S MOVE IT TOGETHER!